You can download books and documents on autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) in PDF for free. (According to your type of internet connection, the downloading process could take a while).
The books and documents are classified into multiple thematic blocks:
- Books and documents on ASD aimed at family members, students and professionals.
- Books and documents aimed at professionals who work with people with ASD.
You can also download documents that form part of the Acts of the 5th International Congress on Autism-Europe, Hope is not a Dream, Barcelona 96, published by the ONCE Foundation in the year 1998 and edited by Escuela Libre Editorial.
The thematic blocks are as follows:
- Diagnosis and tools for assessment.
- Epidemiology and studies on tracking.
- Biological aspects.
- Psychological aspects.
- Neuropsychological aspects.
- Theory of mind and autism.
- Educational programmes.
- Integration of adults with autism.